HP Printer won't connect to wifi
HP Printer not connecting to Wi-Fi:
If you cannot get the HP printer to connect Wi-fi? Follow the troubleshooting steps given below to resolve the printer problem at ease:
- Restart your HP printer, PC, and router.
- Set your HP printer model as the default printer.
- Update the driver software and the firmware to the latest version.
- Change and update the new SSID and allow all the Firewall permissions.
- Check whether your printer is not too far from the router.
- Run the print spooler or printer troubleshooting to detect the network problem.
- Take a network test report and undergo all the troubleshooting steps.
Troubleshoot Network Connection
- Switch off your HP printer and the router.
- Stay null for some time, and then reboot your printer and the router.
- Uninstall the outdated driver software and reinstall the latest driver software.
- Now, get a network test report to identify the printer problems and their solutions.
- Next, download and install the network diagnostic tool to troubleshoot the network problems.
- Also, look to that whether you have changed the IP address recently.
- If so, update the new IP address on your device.
- Now, you have resolved the printer not connecting to the Wi-Fi problem.
How to solve connection error
- Check whether your HP printer model can support web services or not.
- Next, look at the printer and network connection status.
- Remove the USB cable and any other guest network connected to your printer.
- Now, turn off and on your printer, computer, and router.
- And check whether your printer has a network connection enabled in it.
- Next, try to turn on the web services and resolve the printer problem.
HP Printer not connecting to a new router:
- Check whether you have connected the network cables to your printer.
- Look at whether you have powered up your router and kept it close to your printer.
- Now, print a network configuration page and check for any printer problems and resolve them.
- Also, check whether the frequency of the new router supports the recommended frequency range of the HP printer.
- Now, try connecting your HP printer to the new router.
HP Printer not connecting to an existing network:
If your HP printer does not connect at ease to an existing network, then the problem is with the network. Follow the troubleshooting steps to resolve the printer network error at ease:
- Look at whether the wireless LED light in your printer is glowing.
- Now, tap on the wireless button to turn on all the wireless features.
- Next, remove the Ethernet cable and turn off your HP printer and the router.
- Now, turn on your printer and then the router.
- If you have a wireless HP printer, then take a wireless network test report to diagnose these errors.
- If you find a weak signal error in the network test report, place your router close to your printer.