HP printer prints blank pages
Is your HP printer printing blank pages for no reason? No worries! Most Windows users are facing this problem and reporting this sort of problem . But, the good news is that this problem is easy to fix using vital troubleshooting steps. Here, we have discussed 5-proven troubleshooting methods to resolve this printer problem.
Restart your HP printer
A reboot will rectify any error code problem and keep your printer performance stable. If you haven’t tried this method yet, use the steps given below to restart your HP printer at ease.
- Turn your HP printer off by pressing and holding the power button.
- Now, detach the power cord and stay null for up to 3 minutes.
- Next, reconnect the power cord between the wall outlet and the HP printer.
- Reboot your HP printer and try taking prints, copies, and scans of your desire.
Check the installed HP ink cartridges
Most printer problems will be only due to a problem with the ink cartridges. So, check the cartridges and resolve the cartridge problem before you continue printing.
- Check whether your HP ink cartridge is full. You will not get the desired print outcome when the ink level is low or if the ink cartridge is empty.
- If the ink level is low, replace the cartridges to begin printing.
- Check for a clog in the ink cartridges. If unused, the ink cartridges will turn hard, and the nozzles will clot.
- The clogged cartridges will ruin the printer performance and will not deliver printer results.
- In this case, you will have to clean the cartridges or use the control panel to clear the clog.
- If your printer prints a blank page again, then move to the next troubleshooting method.
Update HP printer driver
The printer problem is also due to a defective or a corrupted driver. So, check the following steps and try to resolve the HP printer driver problem in no time.
- The manufacturer will update the driver version to simplify your printing task.
- You will have to land on the HP website and look for a direct driver download link.
- Hit on the link and download the driver.
- Now, follow the installation setup wizard to install the driver in no time.
- You can also enable automatic updates on Windows.
- Windows will download and install the latest version of the driver as and when a new driver comes into the launch.
- See a blank page again while printing your files, then follow the next troubleshooting method to fix the problem.
Run the Windows printer troubleshooter
Are you a Windows 10 user? Then make use of the steps given below to resolve the HP printer problem at ease.
- Hit on the Windows logo on the home screen and pick the troubleshooting menu.
- Now, select your printer model and hit on the run the troubleshooter menu.
- Once the troubleshooting is over, try printing your files.
Configure the print spooler service
It is the last troubleshooting method that will be more effective. Follow the set of instructions given below to fix the printer issue.
- Hit on the Windows logo on the home screen and pick the services menu.
- Go to the printer spooler menu and double-click on it.
- Enable the automatic option such that it troubleshoots the problem on its own.