HP Printer offline issue
Steps to transform an HP Printer from Offline to Online mode
At times, you will not be able to print files as your printer is offline. The offline printer problem is easy to resolve in HP printers. Follow the set of instructions given below to fix the HP printer offline problem at ease:
- Step 1: Firstly, turn on the computer to which your HP printer has a connection. To switch your printer offline to online, you will not need to keep your printer active.
- Step 2: On booting your computer system, you will have to tap on the start menu once.
- Step 3: Next, you should click on the devices and printers menu.
- Step 4: Now, pick an icon for your HP printer.
- Step 5: Check the status of your printer. If it displays offline, click on offline and then tap on the printer menu found on the on-screen prompt.
- Step 6: Finally, do not mark the box beside the printer as an offline option. Your printer will now turn online if it is offline.
How to resolve an HP Printer Offline issue In Windows 10
If the printer associated with the Windows 10 is offline, you will have to follow the troubleshooting steps given below to fix the issue. Here, you will see HP printer offline troubleshooting steps using settings and device manager.
The easiest troubleshooting method is to make the printer online using the settings. Here, you will have to disable only the printer offline menu. Follow the steps as listed:
- Step 1: Go to devices from the settings menu.
- Step 2:Now, pick printers and scanners to reach the print queue.
- Step 3:Next, go to the printers section and disable the offline printer menu.
Using Device Manager:
To use the device manager to bring your printer back online, follow the list of instructions given below:
- Step 1:Go to the device manager from the start menu.
- Step 2:Next, tap on the action menu to find the devices and printers option.
- Step 3:Now, go to the printers menu and disable the offline printer menu.
- Step 4:Finally, wait until your HP printer returns online.
How to Fix Printer offline in Mac
Are you using a printer that is in connection with MAC? And, is your printer turning offline frequently? Then no worries! Here are some of the troubleshooting steps using which you will have to resolve the offline printer problem at ease:
- Step 1: Check whether your printer and the router or computer has a new connection between them.
- Step 2: Look to that all the cables are in a relationship and the printer is active.
- Step 3: Check if there are no paper jams in the input paper tray. Look to that the paper tray is full and aligned without any errors.
- Step 4: In case if the cartridge is draining, you will have to replace it.
- Step 5: Next, select the software update menu from the Apple icon to update all the facilities.
- Step 6: Now, move on to the system preferences menu, and then go to the printer icon.
- Step 7: You will now see an offline printer status. Then disable it to proceed.