HP Officejet Pro 9025 Troubleshooting guide
- 1. HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup Issues
- HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Off-line Issues
- HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Frequently Disconnects from Wi-Fi
- HP Officejet Pro 9025 Unresponsive USB Connection
- HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Will Not Connect To Wi-Fi
- HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Driver Unavailable
- Steps to Fix HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer won’t Scan
- 2. HP Officejet Pro 9025 install Issues
- How to remove the HP Officejet Pro 9025 Device in Windows?
- How to remove and uninstall the HP Officejet Pro 9025 in Mac?
- How to Update HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Driver for Windows 10?
- Why does it say my HP Officejet Pro 9025 printers is not responding?
- How do I get my network printer back online?
- How do I fix the HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer No lights are on?
- How do I fix the HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Resume light is flashing?
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup Issues:
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Off-line Issues:
Fix HP Officejet Pro 9025 offline issues using the steps given below:-
- Begin with downloading HP Print and Scan. You can also get assistance from printer technicians to download the original version of HP Print and Scan.
- Install the same using onscreen instructions displayed on the Installation Wizard.
- Double-click on the HP Print and Scan to open it.
- Select your printer model from the available printer list.
- Enable printer updates to continue.
- Switch your device as a default printer device.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Frequently Disconnects from Wi-Fi:
In our HP Officejet Pro 9025 manual, we have detailed the steps to resolve this issue:-
- The static IP of the printer has to set beyond the router’s DHCP range.
- Check whether you’ve disabled any mode that says sleep or save energy.
- Disable if the IPv6 of the printer is enabled.
- Connect the power cable directly to an electrical socket and not to a UPS.
- Check whether the distance between your printer and the router is 5 feet.
- Look for firmware upgrades hindering the Wi-Fi connectivity.
- On doing all the above steps, the issue will resolve.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Unresponsive USB Connection:
Fix it using the steps listed below:-
- Check whether the power cables are connected firmly.
- Then power up or switch on your printer device.
- Disconnect the USB cable from your computer.
- Now, move on to the control panel.
- Tap on the settings menu.
- Search for a menu indicating – Devices and Printers.
- Hit a click on that particular menu to continue.
- Right-click on your printer model.
- Uninstall your device from the list.
- Reboot your system by connecting the USB cables.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Will Not Connect To Wi-Fi:
One of the issues that every printer experience is “HP Officejet Pro 9025 won’t connect to Wi-Fi”, these are steps to resolve it:-
- Start your computer.
- Check whether the router is active.
- Download appropriate printer software.
- Check whether your wireless network is active.
- Connect your printer and the computer to the same active wireless network.
- Boot up your printer.
- Install the printer software.
- Your device will now connect to the Wi-Fi.
- Try a trial print.
- For more queries, call technicians.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Driver is Unavailable:
If the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer driver is unavailable following instructions to resolve it :-
- Choose the scan now menu from the Easy-start driver.
- Check for the installed drivers on your computer.
- Click all the installed drivers and update them.
- Stop the functions of both the router and the printer.
- Put your computer to sleep and remove the cables.
- Stay paused for about 10 seconds.
- Boot up all your devices like computer, printer, and the router.
- Check whether all your devices have an active Wi-Fi connection.
- Look to that whether all the software of your printer is updated.
- The driver will be back to normal now.
Steps to Fix HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer won’t Scan:
Use the steps given below:-
The first set of instructions
- Disable your HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer.
- Connect the power cable.
- Stop all the active functions.
- Reboot your computer.
- Power up your printer.
- Take a test scan.
The second set of instructions
- Remove the printer software.
- Add the printer software again.
- Check for form wireless network.
- Try a trial scan.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 install Issues:
- Start with the control panel.
- Select the settings menu that is found available on the control panel.
- Now search for a menu indicating – Devices and Printers.
- Select the menu and then continue with choosing your specific printer model.
- Right-click on your printer model to remove or uninstall it.
- After completing all the steps as given, reboot your computer device without hindrance.
- Start with selecting the Apple menu to continue with the following processes.
- Then search for system preferences and hit to open it.
- Now you will see a list of menus that performs various activities.
- Choose a menu that highlights printers and scanners and click on it.
- From a list shown right-click on your printer model.
- Then tap on uninstall or remove icon.
- Search for the control panel in Windows.
- Then click add a device menu.
- If you do not find your device, go to the devices and printers menu.
- Then mark the checkbox stating add a local printer or network manually.
- Select the existing port and choose the name of your printer.
- Select all the driver software under your printer model and click an option to update all the software at a time to complete the steps.
- Check whether the power supply is prompt.
- Switch on your printer.
- If you are using a wired connection, check the USB cables else check the wireless network.
- If the issue continues, install printer troubleshooter.
- Now check for the drivers and update all the drivers if required.
- If the problem persists, contact a technician or printer expert for guidance and clear the issue instantly.
- See the left corner at the bottom of your screen.
- Select the start icon present.
- Now enter the control panel and move into it.
- Choose the menu stating devices and printers and check the ongoing printing task if any.
- Next, you should tap on the printer menu from the available list of menus.
- Then from the list of menus displayed, click make my printer online and continue with taking a test print copy.