HP Officejet Pro 8725 Troubleshooting
- 1. HP Officejet Pro 8725 Connection Error
- HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer Offline error
- HP Officejet Pro 8725 Unresponsive USB Connection
- HP Officejet Pro 8725 Printer Will Not Connect To Wi-Fi
- HP OJPRO8725 printer driver unavailable
- Fix HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer won’t scan
- 2. HP Officejet Pro 8725 Setup Issues
- How to uninstall the printer in Windows?
- How to remove the printer in Windows?
- How to remove and uninstall the printer in Mac?
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Connection Error
HP OJ Pro 8725 Connection error can be occurred due to various factors right from the printer arrangements to the printer setup procedures like improper or irrelevant port connections. Use the given guidelines and topics covered to overcome the printer’s Connection issue.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Printer Offline Error
- If your printer seems to be offline rather than in online mode.
- Switch OFF the HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer.
- Later, again turn ON the printer.
- Try to unplug and re-plug the Ethernet cable using the HP Manual provided to fix it to the correct ports (Ethernet ports).
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Unresponsive USB Connection:
- Initially, confirm whether the HP Officejet pro 8725 printer is plugged correctly into its ports and with a sufficient power supply.
- Then, remove the additional connectives from the printer and computer.
- Make use of the Control Panel settings to proceed next.
- Then, prefer the Devices & Printers option.
- Further, you have to remove the HP Officejet pro 8725 printer from the list.
- Try to Restart the entire computer.
- Finally, connect the desired HP Officejet pro 8725 Printer using the available USB cable to interface the computer.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Printer Will Not Connect To Wi-Fi:
If you suspect your Officejet pro 8725 printer is not working, then software installation can be the ultimate reason. Track the below-given instructions and install the printer software shortly.
- Before installing the desired HP OJ Pro 8725 software, confirm whether the computer and router are in an active state.
- Make sure the printer devices are connected to the same network.
- Further, switch ON the printer using the power button,
- Connect through the given on-screen guidelines and complete the installation procedure.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Printer Driver Unavailable
If your HP Officejet Pro 8725 driver seems unavailable. Make use of the below steps to fix the driver issue.
- Download & install the Easy-start driver. Then, open it.
- Try to select the Scan now option.
- Make sure you need any other drivers to be installed on your computer.
- Pick the option- Update all.
- The existing driver on your computer will start to update by itself.
- Further, turn Off the wireless router and HP Officejet pro 8725 printer device.
- Again, Turn OFF the computer and disconnect the respective cable.
- You need to wait at least for 10 seconds.
- Turn ON the wireless router, HP printer, and computer.
- Make sure the HP Officejet pro 8725 printer is connected to a stable wireless network.
- Ensure that the HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer software is installed properly.
- Finally, you can see your printer issues will be resolved.
Steps to Fix HP Officejet pro 8725 Printer won’t Scan
If you find your HP Oj pro 8725 printer with a Won’t scan error alert- use the below solutions back-to-back for an instant solution.
- Switch OFF your HP Officejet pro 8725 printer device.
- Verify the power cable of the HP printer device which is connected.
- Try to close all the existing or running or opened programs.
- Then, restart the computer once.
- Again, Turn ON your desired HP printer device.
- Assign the scan task and ensure the workability of the scanning process for your chosen document or Photo.
- Initially, uninstall the desired printer software.
- Further, Reinstall the latest HP Officejet Pro 8725 driver software.
- Inspect the connection status of the network and printer.
- Assign the scan task and start the scanning work effortlessly.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Setup Issues
- Start by attempting to unplug the USB cord from the selected HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer.
- Make use of the Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features from the menu.
- Choose the selected one, then choose to Uninstall all drivers.
- Utilize the control panel’s settings to access.
- Utilize the Devices & Printers option in the next step.
- Select the HP Officejet Pro 8725printer name of your choice from the list of available names.
- Choose the HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer to be removed.
- At the end of the process, try restarting the computer and printer once.
- Use Apple Menu on the current Mac.
- Utilize the System Preferences menu item to navigate.
- Additionally, favour the Printers & Scanners utilising the menu appearing.
- Next, select the HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer of your choice from the list that appears.
- Finally, click Remove to remove the printer from your computer.