HP Officejet Pro 8620 Driver
HP Officejet Pro 8620 all-in-one multifunctional printer is a compact, sleek, and stylish printer device packed with many beneficial highlights to serve people with printing, copying, and scanning needs. It is one of the supreme quality and super-fast inkjet printers that offer ultra-quality document prints and image prints. This printer device can also be described as an all-rounder because it can support both home office and business printing needs. HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer is easy to set up and use..
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Setup on Windows
- Unpack the device from its package.
- Place it on a flat surface away from direct sunlight.
- Connect the power cable between the wall outlet and the printer.
- Boot up your printer device.
- Flip-up the access door and place the cartridges tightly in the available slot.
- Check whether you have closed the access door firmly.
- Move on to the paper tray and place the suggested quantity of top-quality papers.
- Put your printer to test now.
- You will get extraordinary print outs of the desired quality.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Setup on Mac
- Take out your printer device from its package.
- Check whether the place you have chosen to place your print is flat.
- Fix the power cable between the printer and the electrical socket.
- Once the power cable is connected, click to turn on your device.
- Open the access door and place the cartridges exact in its slot.
- Then consider closing the access door tightly.
- Check whether you have filled the paper tray with a sufficient amount of high-quality paper.
- Take a test print.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Driver Install for Windows
- Tie up your computer and the printer with a USB cable.
- Look for the original driver files.
- Then start downloading the HP Officejet Pro 8620 driver.
- On completing the downloading process, move on to install the driver files with the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Once you have completed all the above steps, the driver download and installation process is all set.
- Now you can try taking a test print out.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Driver Install for Mac
- Update MAC with the recent version available in the market.
- Do not forget to connect a USB cable with the printer and the MAC device.
- Search for the original HP Officejet Pro 8620 driver for MAC.
- Unable to find it out? Do not hesitate to reach our experts for the updated driver files.
- Download the printer driver file now.
- Follow the installation guidelines found on the screen to complete the installation process.
- Reboot or Restart your MAC device.
- Now try taking a test print of your desire.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Wireless Setup in Windows
- HP Officejet Pro 8620 wireless setup in Windows is simple. All that you need is a buffer-free wireless network.
- Then move on with downloading software files for wireless printer setup.
- Once the download is over, continue installing all the software files using the instructions displayed on the installation wizard.
- Now tap on the Wireless connection option.
- You will find several available wireless networks.
- Select your network from the display list.
- Now, the printer will be connected to your wireless network.
- Once you are done, take a test print.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Wireless Setup in Mac
- Switch on your printer and move to the control panel.
- Tap on the menu that denotes the wireless icon.
- Connect both your computer and the printer with the help of the USB cable.
- Then move on to HP Officejet Pro 8620 software installation.
- On completing the downloading process, install using the steps prompted on the installation wizard.
- Now connect your printer with the buffer-free wireless network.
- Consider completing the printer driver installation process too.
- On completing all the above steps, take a test print. If it’s successful, then you are successfully connected.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Install HP Easy Start for Windows 10
- Browse for 123.hp.com/ojpro8620 and enter your printer model and click search.
- Then tap on “Download”.
- Now connect one end of the USB cable with the printer and the other end with the computer.
- You can also consider connecting your printer device with the computer using a wireless network.
- In your computer, search for the HP Easy Smart file and double click on it.
- HP Easy Start will now extract and provide instructions on the installation wizard.
- Make use of the instructions on the installation wizard and complete the installation process.
- On completing the installation process, open HP Easy Start.
- HP Easy Start will search for available software files that exactly match or that is compatible with your device.
- Begin downloading HP Easy Start now.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 HP Smart App for Windows 10:
- Boot up your Windows 10 system.
- Reach HP Smart App on the Windows store.
- Download and install the HP Smart App using the on-screen instructions.
- On installing HP Smart App, just double click to open it.
- Click the “+” sign available to add your HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer or consider adding a new printer of your desire.
- You will get instructions on-screen to add your printer easily, just make use of it.
- Then on the home screen of the HP Smart App, you will find various options to print, scan, or copy an image or document from Windows 10.
- You will also options for the HP Smart App home screen to detect the status of your printer and to check the level of HP instant ink used.
- HP Smart App will also make it easier to check the on-going tasks.
- It also gives you several additional highlights.
Updating hp Officejet Pro 8620 Printer Driver for Windows 10
- Most of the times, the updates will be made automatically via Windows Update, if you prefer to update manually, then here are the steps.
- Move to the taskbar and enter device manager in the search box, you will find the device manager menu now, just tap it.
- Then right-click on the printer in which would you like to add the new driver updates.
- Search for the recent printer driver updates.
- Update the drivers and continue with the reaming process.
- If the HP Officejet Pro 8620 driver came with an unavailable error, then move to the printer manufacturer’s site to install the updates as per their instruction.
- To reinstall the printer driver, again search for the device manager in the search box of the taskbar.
- Click uninstall by right-clicking on the printer you wanted to do so.
- Reboot your device.