HP Officejet Pro 6950 Wireless Setup Guide
Connecting your HP Officejet Pro 6950 printer to Wi-Fi is simple. Affix your Oj Pro printer to Wi-Fi and print at ease from anywhere you are. Get assured quality printouts with a stable wireless network. Following are the steps to affix your Oj Pro 6950 printer to Wi-Fi.
Step 1: WPS Wi-Fi Connectivity Steps.
- At first, check if your HP Oj Pro 6950 printer and router have a WPS button.
- Click the WPS button on your Oj Pro printer and go to the router.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the router and tap to yes to confirm.
- Connect your Oj Pro printer and PC to the same router and print online.
Step 2: Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Switch on your PC, router, and the HP Officejet Pro 6950 printer.
- Place your PC and the HP Oj Pro printer near the stable router.
- Now, go to the control panel of the HP Oj Pro 6950 printer and tap home.
- Choose settings and search for the network settings icon.
- Now, select the wireless settings and view the on-screen Wi-Fi setup wizard.
- Follow the wireless setup steps and type the network name and password.
- Connect your HP Officejet Pro 6950 printer to Wi-Fi and go to the PC.
- Connect your PC to the same Wi-Fi and assign a test print task online.
Step 3: Connect the HP Oj Pro printer to Wi-Fi via a USB cable.
- At first, connect your PC and the HP Oj Pro 6950 printer with a USB cable.
- Now, go to an official HP website and download a compatible driver.
- Open a driver installer and carry out the Oj pro 6950 driver setup steps.
- Now, choose the wireless connectivity option and install the driver.
- Affix your PC and the HP Officejet Pro printer to Wi-Fi and continue to print.
- Wireless connection helps you print files online and at ease.
All these above steps will help you connect your printer to a wireless network. To get more simple wireless setup instructions, contact our printer technicians. We are always ready to guide you with the best wireless setup guide. Connect to Wi-Fi and print at ease!