HP Officejet 5255 Driver
- 1. Printer Setup for Windows
- 2. Printer Setup for Mac
- 3. Driver install for Windows
- 4. Driver install for Windows
- 5. Driver Download for Mac
- 6. Driver install for Mac
- 7. Wireless setup in Windows
- 8. Wireless setup in Mac
- 9. HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software
- 10. HP Smart App for Windows
- 11. Updating hp Officejet 5255
HP Officejet 5255 Setup on Windows
The 123.hp.com/setup 5255 for Windows provides instructions for HP Officejet 5255 first-time Printer setup. Follow the instructions and make the initial printer setup successful:
- Uncover the printer box. Remove the user manual, printer, and printer parts.
- Unleash the protective materials from the printer accessories and the printer.
- Also, remove the protective tapes from the scanner glass and the control panel.
- Choose a flat surface with a wall outlet near it.
- Now, place your printer and affix the power cord between the electrical socket and the device.
- Turn on the power supply and get your printer switched on.
- Complete the display settings and install the genuine HP Officejet 5255 ink cartridges into the cartridge access area.
- Now, clean the input paper tray and make it free from paper clots.
- Next, stuff HP recommended high-quality printing sheets into it.
HP Officejet 5255 Setup on Mac
- Uncover the printer box and take out the essential that came with the pack.
- Now, place your printer on a smooth surface close to a wall outlet that receives a consistent power supply all the time.
- Next, connect a power cord to the rear port of the printer and the wall outlet.
- Turn on the power socket and wait for your HP Oj 5255 printer to turn on automatically without hindrance.
- Complete the display settings and install the ink cartridges into the respective slots.
- Now, insert printing sheets without damaging the edges into a clean input paper tray.
- Next, check if your MAC has relevant driver software installed to communicate with the printer.
- Connect the USB cable between the MAC system and the printer and continue printing.
HP Officejet 5255 Driver download for Windows
Follow the given instructions to download the HP Officejet 5255 driver for Windows:
- An updated driver makes it simple for Windows to communicate with the HP Oj printer.
- A driver gets updated often with the latest print features to simplify the print task.
- Open the Windows system and upgrade the outdated Windows OS. Now, go to a secure browser and type HP website in the search bar and search for it.
- Land on the home page of the HP website and pick your printer model.
- The home page will now show you a list of available HP Officejet 5255 printer driver for windows.
- Pick an HP printer driver software compatible with your Windows and tap on the driver download icon.
- Check whether your Windows have a buffer-free wireless network to download the driver software.
- Now, go to the downloads section and see if the HP Oj 5255 driver file is available.
HP Officejet 5255 Driver Install for Windows
For HP Officejet 5255 software installation on windows, follow the set of instructions given below:
- Turn on your Windows and check for the current OS version.
- If you find your current OS outdated, upgrade the Windows OS to the latest version.
- Now, go to the downloads folder of Windows, where all the downloaded files will be present.
- Look for the downloaded HP Officejet 5255 driver and double-tap on it.
- You will now get an installation setup wizard on the screen.
- Get along with the HP Officejet 5255 driver installation wizard now.
- A prompt will now open on the Window.
- Choose a wired or wireless network.
- If you choose a wired network, connect your PC and printer with a USB cable.
- If you pick a wireless network, connect your PC and printer to the same Wi-Fi network.
- The HP printer driver installation is now over, and you can continue printing your files in no time.
HP Officejet 5255 Driver download for Mac
HP Officejet 5255 driver for MAC is easy to download using the set of instructions given below:
- MAC needs an updated driver software to make printing simple.
- The HP Officejet 5255 driver gets updated often. Every HP printer user has to update the driver.
- The updated driver will provide more exciting print features, and it will resolve the previous version print issues.
- Now, turn on your MAC and update the MAC OS to the latest version.
- Check if your MAC has a buffer-free wireless network to download the driver.
- Next, go to a secure and firewall settings enabled web browser.
- Look for a genuine HP website and land on its home page to look for a compatible driver.
- Now, type your printer model on the search bar and continue searching for the hp officejet 5255 driver for mac.
- Next, hit the direct driver download link and wait for the HP printer driver software to download on the MAC system.
HP Officejet 5255 Driver Install for Mac
HP Officejet 5255 Driver Install for MAC – (8 steps)
Are you looking to install the downloaded driver on MAC? Then follow the HP Oj 5255 software installation steps given below:
- Boot up your MAC system and check what OS you are using.
- Upgrade to the latest OS version if you find the oldest version out of date.
- Now, go to the downloads section of the MAC system and look for the downloaded driver file.
- Double-tap on the driver download file and wait for some time.
- The driver installation windows will now appear on the screen.
- Follow the instructions and check if you did not receive any HP Officejet 5255 driver unavailable error.
- Now, choose a wired or wireless network of your choice and complete the software installation process.
- Next, give it up a test by taking a test printout. Assign a print task and do all the print setting changes. Now, tap on the Print icon to get an accurate printout.
HP Officejet 5255 Wireless Setup in Windows
- Step 1: Power up your computer and ensure that you have a secure wireless connection.
- Step 2: Turn on your HP OJ 5255 printer.
- Step 3: Connect with the local network.
- Step 4: Go to wireless settings.
- Step 5: Choose to restore network settings.
- Step 6: Tap on the Wireless Setup Wizard. If this option is not there, then you have to choose WPS or Wi-Fi Protected Setup and then click on Push Button.
- Step 7: Choose your preferred home or office network from the available list.
- Step 8: Provide the passkey and complete HP Officejet 5255 wireless setup.
HP Officejet 5255 Wireless Setup in Mac
Are you looking to connect your HP Oj printer to Wi-Fi on MAC? Then you will have to undergo the set of wireless setup instructions given below:
- Turn on your MAC and upgrade the MAC OS to the latest. And continue with the further steps.
- Land on the downloads section and tap on the downloaded driver file.
- Double-click the file so that you will get an installation setup wizard.
- Follow the instructions from the installation setup wizard and type your network name.
- Tap on your Wi-Fi network name and enter the Wi-Fi password.
- Now, wait for the HP Oj 5255 printer to connect to a buffer-free Wi-Fi.
- Check if the wireless network is without buffers and interruptions.
- Now, assign a print task online and take printouts from anywhere and at any time.
HP Officejet 5255 Install HP Easy Start Windows 10
Are you looking to install HP Easy Start App for Windows 10? Then follow the set of instructions posted below for your reference:
- Open Windows 10 and upgrade the Windows 10 OS version.
- Now, go to a web browser or web store of Windows 10 and search for the latest version of HP Easy Start.
- HP Easy Start provides various features to simplify your print tasks.
- Tap on the download button and wait for the updated App to download in Windows 10.
- Now, double-tap on the downloaded App file and get an App installation wizard.
- Follow the instructions and complete the HP Easy Start App installation process.
- Now, open the HP Easy Start App and allow all the App terms to make changes to your device.
- On the home screen of the App, you will see a plus sign.
- Tap on the plus sign and add your HP Officejet 5255 printer.
- Now, sign up with your HP account and register your device model to continue using the benefits of the HP Smart App.
HP Officejet 5255 Install HP Smart App for Windows
Download and install the HP Smart App for Windows 10 using the set of instructions given below:
- Turn on your Windows 10 system and check if the OS is up to date.
- Else, update the Windows 10 OS version and go to a secure Windows browser.
- Search for a genuine HP website and download the latest HP Smart App.
- Follow the installation guidelines and complete installing the HP Smart App.
- Open the HP Smart App and enable all the App terms and permissions.
- Now, open the App and tap the plus sign on the home page to add your HP Oj 5255 printer.
- Sign up with your existing HP account or create a new HP account.
- Register your HP printer to the HP Smart App and choose a connectivity mode.
- Next, choose a remote printing service or scan to Cloud of your necessity.
- HP Smart App will now make printing simple from anywhere you are and at any time.
Updating hp Officejet 5255 Printer Driver for Windows 10
Update the HP Officejet 5255 driver for Windows 10 using the instructions given below:
- Boot up your Windows 10 system and upgrade the OS version. Now, tap on the home button of Windows 10.
- Go to settings and choose the devices and printers option.
- Next, tap on the update menu and check if your printer model is available.
- Else, type your printer model and tap continue.
- Click on the automatic driver update menu and click ok.
- Now, Windows 10 will detect the latest driver software and install them.
- Else, go to an HP website and check if it is original.
- Enter the model of your HP printer and wait for the latest updates.
- Pick a software compatible with your Windows OS and tap to download.
- Double-tap on the downloaded driver file and follow the driver installation wizard.
- Choose a wired or a wireless connectivity mode to complete the driver installation steps.