HP Officejet 4620 Troubleshooting
- 1. HP Officejet Pro 4620 Setup Issues
- HP Officejet Pro 4620 Printer Off-line Issues
- HP Officejet Pro 4620 Printer Frequently Disconnects from Wi-Fi
- HP Officejet Pro 4620 Unresponsive USB Connection
- HP Officejet Pro 4620 Printer Will Not Connect To Wi-Fi
- HP Officejet Pro 4620 Printer Driver Unavailable
- Steps to Fix HP Officejet Pro 4620 Printer won’t Scan
- 2. HP Officejet Pro 4620 install Issues
- How to remove the HP Officejet Pro 4620 Device in Windows?
- How to remove and uninstall the HP Officejet Pro 4620 in Mac?
- How to Update HP Officejet Pro 4620 Printer Driver for Windows 10?
- Why does it say my HP Officejet Pro 4620 printers is not responding?
- How do I get my network printer back online?
- How do I fix the hp Officejet 4620 Printer lights won’t turn ON?
- How do I fix the HP Officejet Pro 4620 Printer Resume light is flashing?
HP Officejet 4620 Setup Issues:
- Step 1: Power up your computer and download HP OJ4620 Print Driver.
- Step 2: Install and choose the option – start. Then click on your printer name.
- Step 3: If your HP OJ4620 printer name is not there, then restart it and select the “retry” option.
- Step 4: After that, if the wizard asks for printer updates, then continue with it.
- Step 5: Select your HP Officejet 4620 as your default printer.
- Step 6: Finally, load papers and print a test paper.
- Step 1: Verify that your computer/laptop has a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Step 2: Switch off your HP Officejet 4620 printer if it is ON.
- Step 3: Then switch on it and move on to the printer control panel.
- Step 4: Tap on the icon- Wi-Fi Direct.
- Step 5: Now, choose “settings.”
- Step 6: ON the Wi-Fi Direct option of your HP Officejet 4620 printer.
- Step7: Finally, your HP Officejet 4620 is in connection with your device wireless connection.
- Step1: If your USB device needs battery power to function, use the next step.
- Step2: Ensure that the batteries are in good condition and are seated correctly.
- Step3: Check your USB connection.
- Step4: Remove the USB cable from your device.
- Step5: Plug it again into the appropriate slots properly.
- Step6: If you still face the same problem, proceed to the next step.
- Step7: Disconnect the USB cable.
- Step8: Install the USB manufacturer software coming with the USB device.
- Step9: Reconnect the cable.
- Step10: Check whether the device is correctly functioning.
- Step1: ON HP Officejet 4620 printer and access the home screen.
- Step2: Tap the icon of wireless and then the setup icon.
- Step3: Click on Restore Network Settings and then choose Yes to proceed.
- Step4: Go to your HP 4620 printer wireless settings.
- Step5: Choose –wireless setup wizard.
- Step6: Tap on your Wi-Fi network name from the list of the network on the printer screen.
- Step7: If you do not see your network name, then select – Enter New Network Name.
- Step8: Provide your Wi-Fi network name and password.
- Step9: Choose the option- Done.
- Step10: Lastly, to ensure the wireless setup, try to take a test print.
- Step1: Turn on your computer.
- Step2: Make sure that the installation of the HP Officejet 4620 printer driver is proper.
- Step3: Choose the “start” option on your device.
- Step4: Click on the search bar and search for updates.
- Step5: Choose the option – Check for updates.
- Step6: If any updates available for HP Officejet 4620 driver, your windows device will automatically start the installation.
- Step7: Wait till the installation gets over.
- Step8: Turn off your computer.
- Step9: Start your device again.
- Step10: Finally, try printing a sample paper to ensure driver update.
- Step1: Confirm that your printer is compatible with your device.
- Step2: If not compatible, either use a new printer or make the device platform compatible with it.
- Step3: If the same problem occurs again, uninstall the printer software.
- Step4: Install it again.
- Step5: Restart your device.
- Step6: Ensure that the printer is ON and is in connection with your device.
- Step7: Download the HP Print and Scan troubleshooter and open it.
- Step8: Choose Start.
- Step9: Click on your printer that has scanning problems.
- Step10: Choose the option – Fix Scanning.
HP Officejet 4620 install Issues:
How to remove the HP Officejet 4620 Device in Windows?
Removing the printer from windows is not a big or difficult task. The general procedure to remove your HP Officejet 4620 from windows device are:
- Step1: Remove the USB connection between printer and Windows device.
- Step2: Go to features and choose “Programs and Features.”
- Step3: Then select your printer name and uninstall it.
- Step4: Continue with the steps on the wizard.
- Step5: Finish uninstalling and removing printer software.
- Step6: Once the process is over, restart your Windows computer.
How to remove and Uninstall the HP Officejet 4620 on Mac?
The simple steps to uninstall the HP Officejet 4620 from your Mac device are:
- Step1: First of all, power up your Mac device and download HP Easy Start on it.
- Step2: Install and open HP Easy Start.
- Step3: Then choose the option- “File” displayed in the menu.
- Step4: Select the option – Uninstall HP Software and continue with the on-screen steps.
- Step5: Provide the username, as well as password, when the wizard asks.
- Step6: HP uninstaller software will delete the HP printer software.
How to update hp Officejet, 4620 Printer Driver, for Windows 10?
Want to update HP Officejet 4620 printer driver for Windows version 10? If yes, here are the general procedure for it.
- Step1: Turn on your Windows 10 computer.
- Step2: Search for Windows Update settings.
- Step3: Once you find, click and open it.
- Step4: Now, select the option – Check for Updates.
- Step5: If driver updates are available for HP Officejet 4620 printer, your device starts updating automatically.
- Step6: Once the driver update gets over, restart your device.
Why does it say my HP Officejet 4620 printers is not responding?
If your printer is not responding, then use the following instructions. With this, you can fix the problem at the earliest.
- Step1: Check whether your printer is in sleep or off mode.
- Step2: If it is any such mode, then press the printer power button to ON.
- Step3: Ensure that HP Officejet 4620 printer setup is proper.
- Step4: Turn off the printer and switch on it again.
- Step5: Fill the paper tray with suitable papers.
- Step6: Lastly, print a paper to verify the printer’s functioning.
How do I get my network printer back online?
To get your printer back to online mode, you have to implement the steps listed below.
- Step1: Firstly, power up the laptop or computer.
- Step2: Click the “start” option and access the control panel.
- Step3: Choose the given option – Devices and Printers.
- Step4: Right-click the HP OJ 4620 in question and choose “See what’s printing.”
- Step5: Select the option – printer shown in the menu bar.
- Step6: Click on the drop-down menu and choose – Use Printer Online.
How do I fix the hp Officejet 4620 Printer lights won’t turn ON?
To fix these issues, you can use several methods. One such is to set the power module once again. After that, disconnect and reconnect all the connected USB cable. Now, switch on it and press the HP Officejet 4620 printer power button.
If the power module is not properly functioning, then consider replacing it.
How do I fix the hp Officejet 4620 Printer Resume light is flashing?
Open HP OJ 4620 cover and take out the print cartridge. Replace it with a new cartridge and remove the other cartridge. If the light stops flashing, then the print cartridge you removed is having a problem.
In such a case, consider cleaning the cartridge manually.