HP Officejet 250 Driver
HP Officejet 250 All-in-one printer is for printing, scanning, and copying needs. HP Officejet 250 supports auto duplex printing. HP Officejet 250 supports Contact Image Sensor (CIS) technology for scanning. For printing, it supports HP Thermal Inkjet technology.
The HP OJ250 print speed in black is up to 18 ppm and in color is up to 10 ppm. Moreover, it has a print resolution of 1250×1250 rendered DPI. The HP OJ 250 Printer comes with HP 912 Setup Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow ink cartridges.
HP Officejet 250 Setup on Windows
- Step 1: Open the printer pack carefully.
- Step 2: Take out your HP OJ 250 printer from it.
- Step 3: Keep in a safe place near the plug point and remove the coverings from it.
- Step 4: Turn On HP Officejet 330 Printer.
- Step 5: Remove the USB cable from your device if connected.
- Step 6: Search and download 123 hp OJ 250 driver and open, to begin with, the driver installation.
- Step 7: When the wizard asks, choose the connection mode as USB.
- Step 8: Connect the printer and device with a USB cable.
- Step 9: Finish the HP Officejet 250 driver installation with the wizard instructions.
HP Officejet 250 Setup on Mac
- Step 1: Unpack your HP OJ 250 printer and Switch on it.
- Step 2: Unplug the printer USB cable from your Mac device.
- Step 3: Download the compatible HP OJ 250 driver and software for your printer.
- Step 4: Initiate HP Officejet 250 driver installation.
- Step 5: Choose the option – USB as your connectivity mode.
- Step 6: Connect your device with the printer using a USB cable.
- Step 7: If the wizard asks to add your printer, then do it as per the steps on the wizard.
- Step 8: Complete the process and try print from HP Officejet 250.
HP Officejet 250 Driver Install for Windows
- Step 1: Turn on your HP OJ250 Printer.
- Step 2: Get the compatible HP Officejet 250 driver for your device.
- Step 3: Download the HP Officejet 250 driver for windows.
- Step 4: Go to the folder where you downloaded the .exe file.
- Step 5: Find out the .exe file.
- Step 6: Double-click on the file to begin with the HP Officejet 250 software installation process.
- Step 7: Choose the Printer connectivity setup mode when the wizard asks.
- Step 8: Continue with the on-screen steps and finish the installation process.
HP Officejet 200 Driver Install for Mac
- Step 1: Power on your Mac device.
- Step 2: Get HP Officejet 200 driver for Mac version.
- Step 3: Download the updated version HP OJ200 driver file and open it to start installing.
- Step 4: Choose USB mode to connect the 200 printer and device.
- Step 5: If the wizard asked to add your printer, then choose your printer name.
- Step 6: Select the Print Using or Use menu.
- Step 7: A popup will occur where you have to tap your printer model name and Add.
- Step 8: Finish the HP Officejet 200 driver installation as per the wizard steps.
HP Officejet 250 Wireless Setup in Windows
- Step 1: Power up your computer and ensure that you have a secure wireless connection.
- Step 2: Turn on your HP OJ 250 printer.
- Step 3: Connect with the local network.
- Step 4: Go to wireless settings.
- Step 5: Choose to restore network settings.
- Step 6: Tap on the Wireless Setup Wizard. If this option is not there, then you have to choose WPS or Wi-Fi Protected Setup and then click on Push Button.
- Step 7: Choose your preferred home or office network from the available list.
- Step 8: Provide the passkey and complete HP Officejet 250 wireless setup.
HP Officejet 250 Wireless Setup in Mac
- Step 1: Switch on your MAC device.
- Step 2: Ensure that it is in connection with a secure Wi-Fi network.
- Step 3: Connect your HP OJ 250 printer with the PowerPoint.
- Step 4: Turn on HP Officejet 250 printer.
- Step 5: Tap the Setup option.
- Step 6: Choose – network or wireless menu.
- Step 7: After that, choose the wireless setup wizard option.
- Step 8: Proceed with the on-screen instructions and complete the wireless setup process.
HP Officejet 250 Install HP Easy Start Windows 10
- Step 1: Firstly, make sure that your printer setup is proper and is in connection with the internet.
- Step 2: Go to your device and confirm that you have a stable network.
- Step 3: Search and download the HP easy start for HP OJ250.
- Step 4: Open the folder where you downloaded the .exe file of HP Easy start.
- Step 5: Find the downloaded file and double-click on it.
- Step 6: The OJ250 installation process begins.
- Step 7: Continue with the steps displayed on the installation wizard.
- Step 8: Complete the HP Easy Start app installation.
HP Officejet 250 Install HP Smart App for Windows
- Step 1: Switch ON your Windows 10 device.
- Step 2: Go to the windows store.
- Step 3: Search and find the HP Smart app.
- Step 4: Download the app on your Windows 10 device.
- Step 5: Install OJ250 App with the step-by-step instructions given on the wizard.
- Step 6: After HP Officejet 250 installation, open the app, and see whether your printer’s name is on the list.
- Step 7: If displayed, click on it and proceed.
- Step 8: If not displayed, choose the (+) signal.
- Step 9: Add your HP Officejet 250 printer.
- Step 10: Now, your OJ 250 setup completed using Smart App.
Updating hp Officejet 250 Printer Driver for Windows 10
- Step 1: Power up your computer (Windows 10).
- Step 2: After that, search for Windows Update Settings.
- Step 3: Once you find it, open it.
- Step 4: Choose the option- Check for Updates.
- Step 5: If any windows 10 updates, then it starts the installation automatically.
- Step 6: Wait till the installation gets over.
- Step 7: After the installation, switch off your computer.
- Step 8: Start your Windows 10 computer.
- Step 9: 7th & 8th steps are not compulsory. If required, then only do.
- Step 10: Finally, ensure that everything is proper.