HP Deskjet 4155 Troubleshooting guide
- 1. Connection Error
- Printer Driver Unavailable
- Won’t connect to wifi
- USB is not recognizing
- Printer Off-line Issues
- USB is not recognizing
- Printer not connecting to the router
- Steps to Fix Printer Scanning issue
- 2. Setup issues
- Can’t download the HP Smart app
- HP Smart app not working
- HP Smart app not working for mac
- Won’t connect using HP Smart app
- HP Smart app won’t open
- HP Smart app won’t print
- Scan not working in HP Smart app
HP Deskjet plus 4155 Setup Issues:
HP Deskjet plus 4155 Printer Driver Unavailable
- Click on the start button.
- Enter Update and then click Search.
- Look for any new updates.
- If you find any new updates, wait for Windows to update it automatically.
- Else, update manually.
- Once the update is over, reboot your system.
- Then open a file you want to print.
- Try printing and get back to normal.
HP Deskjet plus 4155 Won't connect to WiFi
- Boot up your computer device initially.
- Then check whether the router is active.
- Next, consider downloading and installing the appropriate driver software.
- Check whether you have buffer-free internet.
- Check whether the same internet network is among both the printer and the computer.
- Now, consider turning on your printer device.
- Next, complete the driver installation process.
- No issue will prompt now.
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Printer Off-line Issues:
- Boot up your computer first.
- Power up your printer device now.
- Remove the power cable by keeping your device on.
- Remove the USB cable also.
- Wait for some 30 to 60 seconds.
- Next, affix the power cable again.
- And, then connect the USB cable.
- After connecting the power cable and the USB cable, your device will turn on automatically, and the HP Deskjet Plus 4155 offline issues will settle.
HP Deskjet plus 4155 USB is not recognizing
- Check whether the power cable is connected.
- Then boot up your printer device without hassles.
- Next, you should remove the USB cable from your computer.
- Now, reach the control panel of your printer.
- From the pool of settings available, click on the devices and printer menu.
- Check whether your printer is not present in the printer list.
- Consider restarting your computer now.
- After restarting, you should connect the USB cable again.
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 printer not connecting to the router
- Press and hold the cancel and wireless button together for 3 seconds.
- Wait until the power button starts to blink.
- Once the power button blinks, your wireless button will also turn on.
- Now, you can rest assured that your printer is in setup mode.
- Then connect your printer using the HP Smart App.
- You will now see a prompt for a PIN, view the access door of ink cartridges for the code.
- Use the PIN code to connect your device.
- Also, click confirm to agree with the physical connection.
Steps to Fix HP Deskjet plus 4155 Printer Scanning issue
- Check whether the platform is compatible and reset your printer accordingly.
- Uninstall and reinstall the HP printer software again to open the HP print and scan troubleshooter.
- Check whether the Windows Image Acquisition service is enabled or not.
- Put down the Windows Defender Firewall.
- Change the HP printer and scanner settings to the factory default settings.
- Then continue to scan.
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 smart app Issues:
Can't download the HP Smart app for Deskjet Plus 4155
- Check whether your internet connection is active.
- Next, check the latest version of your operating system.
- Use only Windows 10 and other latest versions.
- If all the above steps are perfect, then connect your device to the wireless network.
- Now, open the Windows App store.
- Search for HP Smart App and download it.
- If the problem persists, contact technical printer experts.
- Try printing your desired files now.
HP Smart app not working for HP DeskJet Plus 4155
- Go to the HP Smart App first if your App stops working.
- Now, uninstall the HP App from your device.
- Clear all the cache of the HP App.
- Clear all the data of the HP App permanently.
- Then go to the Windows App store and search for HP App.
- Now download and install the App again and try to print, scan, and copy with the App.
HP Smart app not working for mac?
- Check whether you have installed a fully-featured, updated, and compatible driver software.
- If your network is weak and not connecting, please fix your printer closer to the wifi router.
- In case there is no connection, find a buffer-free wireless network.
- Now, connect your printer to the wireless network.
- Check whether your printer is in sleep mode.
- If it is in sleep mode, then wake it up.
- Also, turn on your device if it is not active.
- Now, check whether your HP Smart App is working with MAC or not.
The HP Deskjet Plus 4155 won't connect using HP Smart app?
- Some of the restrictions in the latest versions might cause this discomfort.
- In this case, you should move to the control panel first.
- Next, connect your printer to the wireless network.
- Use either wifi protected setup or your computer to complete the process.
- Once the complete process is over, the App will detect your printer.
- If you cannot connect your printer again, call expert printer technicians.
- Resolve the problem now.
- And, then try to print.
HP DeskJet Plus 4155's Smart app won’t open?
Is your HP Smart App not opening? Then fix the issue by following the list of instructions given below:
- Install all the recent updates of Windows first.
- Now, uninstall and reinstall the App.
- Reinstall the HP Smart App from the Windows App Store.
- If the issue persists, create a new account to install HP Smart App.
- Now, check whether HP App works properly.
- If the HP Smart App does not work again, uninstall the App now.
- Contact printer technicians for assistance.
- Try printing after you resolve the problem.
HP Smart app won’t print for DeskJet Plus 4155
- Check whether you have installed the driver with all the updated features.
- Check whether your network connection is without buffers.
- If you are using a poor network connection, keep your device closer to the router.
- Connect your device to an interruption-free network.
- If your printer is in sleep mode, wake it up.
- If your printer is not active, then turn it on.
- Now try printing.
- If the problem persists, call printer technicians for assistance.
The HP Deskjet Plus 4155 scan not working in HP Smart app?
- Check the compatibility of your device now.
- Then try to reset the HP Deskjet plus 4155 printers.
- Next, open the HP print and scan the troubleshooter.
- Now, enable the Windows Image Acquisition service.
- Follow the list of steps available to reinstall the HP printer software again.
- Disable the Firewall now.
- Now, change the settings to default HP printer and scanner settings.
- Try to scan your files and check the performance of your device.