HP Deskjet 3735 Driver
The HP Deskjet 3735 driver allows using all the printer features without any hassle. Downloading and installing the Deskjet 3735 driver on the computers is a simple process. The 123 HP DJ 3735 driver is available for Windows, as well as Mac devices.
With HP Deskjet 3735 printer, getting high-quality prints becomes easy. However, if you want to use all the features of this printer, printer driver installation is necessary. In fact, the compatible printer driver is essential for the efficient functioning of the DJ 3735 printer.
HP Deskjet 3735 setup on Windows
The instructions for setting up the HP Deskjet 3735 printer on the Windows device are:
- Access the HP Deskjet 3735 printer package and open it.
- Keep the printer safe in a smooth place close to the wall port.
- Remove all the covering materials from the DJ printer’s inner and outer sides.
- Tear off the packing materials from the USB cable and ensure it is faultless.
- Connect the USB cable to the DJ printer and wall port.
- Access the paper feeder tray and confirm it has no issue.
- Get a set of suitable papers and place them on the paper tray.
- Close the paper feeder tray and open the ink cartridge slots.
- Install suitable ink cartridges into the slots and close the slots.
- Switch ON the wall port and HP Deskjet 3735 printer.
- Select the Setup option on the DJ printer and tap the wireless setup wizard.
- Choose your network name and proceed to enter its security code.
- Continue and complete the process.
- After that, access the control panel section of the computer.
- Select the option- Add a Printer or Scanner and click on the printer name.
- Then, select the Add button and finish the printer setup process on the Windows device.
HP Deskjet 3735 setup on Mac
The procedure for HP Deskjet 3735 setup on the Mac operating system is:
- Unpack the Deskjet 3735 printer and take out the printer.
- Place the printer in a secure place near the power port.
- Check and confirm that the power port has no faults.
- Tear off all the covering materials from the DJ printer’s outer section.
- Then, remove the covering materials from the inner section of the printer.
- Take a new power cord and remove the coverings.
- Ensure the power cord has no problem and plug in its one end to the printer.
- Then, plug in the other end of the power cord to the power port.
- Load a set of compatible papers on the DJ printer paper feeder tray.
- Open the slots of DJ printer ink cartridges slots and ensure they are faultless.
- Tear off the packing materials from the cartridges properly.
- Load the new cartridges into the slots and close the slots.
- Switch ON the power port and HP Deskjet 3735 printer.
- Access the Mac computer and choose the Apple symbol.
- Select- System Preferences and choose your desired DJ printer name.
- Access the Use menu and select the Plus icon.
- Choose the Add option and proceed with the on-screen procedure.
- Finish the HP Deskjet 3735 printer setup on the Mac computer.
- Lastly, take a test print.
HP Deskjet 3735 Driver Install for Windows
The simple procedure for HP Deskjet 3735 driver installation on the Windows device is:
- Turn ON the Windows computer and confirm it has no problem.
- Search and find the HP DJ 3735 driver setup file.
- Download the driver setup file on the Windows device.
- Extract the HP 3735 driver setup and proceed with the on-screen procedure.
- Choose a method to make a connection between the DJ printer and the device.
- Continue with the on-screen procedure and complete the driver setup process.
- Finally, take a print of any document to ensure proper driver setup.
HP Deskjet 3735 Driver Install for Mac
The simplest way to install HP Deskjet 3735 driver on the Mac device is:
- Switch ON the Mac computer and ensure it has no problem.
- Get the setup file of the HP Deskjet 3735 driver.
- Save the HP 3735 driver installation file on the Mac computer.
- Run the driver installation files and follow the wizard instructions.
- Select the wireless or wired mode for connecting the HP 3735 printer and device.
- Proceed with the procedure given on the screen and finish the driver setup.
- Lastly, print any document as a test to confirm proper driver installation.
HP Deskjet 3735 Wireless Setup in Windows
The standard steps for HP Deskjet 3735 wireless setup using the Windows device are:
- Access the Windows device and confirm it has safe Wi-Fi.
- Then, activate the DJ printer and access its control panel.
- Choose the Setup menu and select the wireless setup menu.
- Now, choose the wireless settings and tap- wireless setup wizard.
- A list of wifi networks will appear on the DJ printer screen.
- Choose your desired network name and proceed with the wizard steps.
- When the wizard pops, enter the network passcode and proceed.
- Finish HP Deskjet 3735 wireless setup and take a sample print.
HP Deskjet 3735 Wireless Setup in Mac
The instructions for setting up the Mac Wi-Fi network on the HP 3735 printer are:
- Power up the Mac computer and access its properties section.
- Know the OS version of the Mac device and ensure to have wifi on the device.
- Power up the HP Deskjet 3735 printer and ensure it has no faults.
- Save the HP DJ 3735 driver setup file compatible with the Mac OS version.
- Open the driver setup file and proceed with the steps given on the screen.
- The device screen will showcase the available connectivity setup modes.
- Choose the wifi mode to connect the DJ printer and Mac computer.
- Proceed and finish the HP Deskjet 3735 wireless setup process.
HP Deskjet 3735 Wireless Protected Setup
Setting up the wireless network on the HP 3735 printer using the wireless protected setup is a simple process. For this, two standard methods are available. One method is through WPS Button and the other is through WPS Pin.
The simple instructions for HP 3735 wifi setup using the WPS button are:
- Power up the HP Deskjet 3735 printer.
- After that, press the printer WPS button.
- Then, select the shown “Wi-Fi Protected Setup” option.
- Choose the option- Push Button.
- Access the wireless router and activate it.
- Press the wireless button of your wifi router.
- Then, go to the printer control panel and follow the on-screen procedure.
- Complete the process.
The standard steps for wifi setup on the HP 3735 printer via the WPS Pin are:
- Turn ON the HP Deskjet 3735 printer.
- Move on to the printer control panel and press the wireless button.
- Select- Wi-Fi Protected Setup and choose- PIN.
- The 8-digit code will appear on the HP 3735 printer.
- Copy the code within ninety seconds.
- Move on to the computer and enter the code when the wizard pops.
Continue and finish the wireless setup process.