HP Deskjet 3721 Troubleshooting
Attain premium-quality prints easily and quickly with HP Deskjet 3721 printer. It is one of the best printers but sometimes it shows certain problems. However, fixing this printer problem is not a big deal. Now, on this page, we are explaining the standard methods for solving some common problems.
- 1. HP Deskjet 3721 Connection Error
- HP Deskjet 3721 printer Offline error
- HP Deskjet 3721 Unresponsive USB Connection
- HP Deskjet 3721 Printer Will Not Connect To Wi-Fi
- HP Deskjet 3721 printer driver unavailable
- Fix HP Deskjet 3721 printer won’t scan
- 2. HP Deskjet 3721 Setup issues
- How to uninstall the printer in Windows?
- How to remove the printer in Windows?
- How to remove and uninstall the printer in Mac?
HP Deskjet 3721 Connection Error
HP Deskjet 3721 printer Off-line error:
To Fix the HP Deskjet 3721 offline error, just do the following:
- Deactivate the DJ 3721 printer and electric port.
- Then, unplug the USB cord from the printer and electric port.
- Wait for a few minutes and plug in the USB cord to the printer.
- Plug in the other end of the cord to the electric port.
- Power up the electric port and HP Deskjet 3721 printer.
HP Deskjet 3721 Unresponsive USB Connection:
The simple steps for solving the unresponsive USB connection problem with the HP 3721 printer are:
- Check and confirm the DJ printer is in active mode.
- Then, access the computer, which is in connection with the printer.
- Disconnect the cord from the computer.
- Now, choose the Start button on the computer and click- control panel.
- Select- Devices and Printers and remove your printer from the device.
- After that, restart the computer and plug in the USB cord to it.
- Plug in the other end of the USB cord to the DJ printer.
- Move on to the “Devices and Printers” folder on the computer.
- Lastly, add your DJ printer to the device using the wizard steps.
HP Deskjet 3721 Printer Will Not Connect To Wi-Fi:
The standard instructions for solving the HP 3721 printer not connecting to the wifi problem are:
- Check and make sure the wireless router has a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Then, check the computer and ensure its Wi-Fi is the same as the router.
- After that, switch ON the HP Deskjet 3721 printer.
- Now, check the OS version of the computer.
- Search and find a suitable printer driver.
- Download the driver setup file and open it on the computer.
- Continue with the driver setup instructions on the computer.
- When the wizard asks, select the wireless mode to connect the printer and device.
- Proceed with the wizard steps and finish the process.
Call our customer support experts if you have any doubts about it.
HP Deskjet 3721 Printer Driver Unavailable
The driver unavailable is one of the common issues associated with the HP Deskjet 3721 Driver printer. If you experience this problem, solve it using the below method:
- Download the software (Easy Start Driver) setup file on the computer.
- Extract the software setup file and follow the steps shown on the screen.
- Finish the software installation process and open the software.
- Choose the displayed “Scan Now” option.
- The software will start searching for the printer drivers installed in the device.
- Select the shown “Update” option.
- The software will update all the printer drivers installed on the computer.
- After that, switch off the HP Deskjet 3721 printer and a Wi-Fi router.
- Turn off the computer and disconnect the USB cord from it.
- Wait for a few seconds and activate the wireless router.
- Then, activate the computer and HP DJ printer.
- Ensure the printer is properly connected to the wireless network.
- Finally, make sure the computer has proper HP 3721 printer software.
Steps to Fix HP Deskjet 3721 Printer won’t Scan
If the HP Deskjet 3721 printer is showing a problem while scanning, then implement the below steps and fix it:
- Power off the HP printer and ensure it has no physical problem.
- Then, check and confirm the USB cord connected to the printer is faultless.
- Stop all the print tasks and power off the computer connected to the printer.
- Then, power up the computer and printer.
- Next, access the printer scanner glass and keep the file you want to scan on it.
- Lastly, start scanning the file.
- Go to the computer and delete the DJ printer software.
- Find and download the suitable HP DJ 3721 printer software.
- Run the software setup file and move on with the wizard steps.
- Check the connection between the DJ printer and the Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure the connection between the network and printer is stable.
- Lastly, try scanning a document with your printer.
HP Deskjet 3721 Setup Issues
Learn how to uninstall the HP Deskjet 3721 printer in Windows:
To uninstall the DJ 3721 printer driver from the Windows computer, use the method shown below:
- Remove the USB cord connected to the DJ printer.
- Move on to the Windows computer and go to its control panel section.
- Choose- Programs and Features and select your preferred printer.
- Uninstall the HP Deskjet 3721 driver from the computer.
Learn how to remove the HP Deskjet 3721 Device in Windows:
Removing the HP 3721 driver from the Windows OS is a simple process. For this, use the below set of instructions:
- Access the Windows computer connected to the Deskjet printer.
- Choose the given Start option and choose- Control Panel.
- Then, select- Devices and Printers to continue.
- Now, you will see the names of multiple printers on the screen.
- Click on the preferred HP printer name and delete it.
- After that, restart the Windows computer.
Learn how to remove and uninstall the HP Deskjet 3721 on Mac:
Follow the below set of standard instructions to uninstall the HP 3721 printer from the Mac device:
- Access the Mac device connected to your HP printer.
- Click on the Apple icon and choose- System Preferences.
- Select- Printers & Scanners and multiple printer names will be on the screen.
- Choose your desired printer and select the shown option- Remove.
- Now, wait until the process is over.