How to scan on HP Officejet 5610 in Windows 10?
The HP Officejet 5610 is an all-in-one printer which indicates that it comes with a scan option as well. To be able to use the scan feature, a driver has to be installed and the printer should be connected to a device. The HP Officejet 5610 printer should also have access to a wireless connection.
There are multiple ways in which the scanner can be installed and used. Complete the instructions below to download and install the scan driver.
- Power up the HP Officejet 5610 and the device.
- Move over to the device and open a suitable web browser.
- On the web browser enter the details of the HP Support Page.
- Choose Drivers and Scanners and enter the details of the HP printer.
- Enter the model name of the printer and choose the operating system.
- A list of drivers will appear on the screen and down the HP printer driver.
- Choose either the all-in-one printer driver or the Scan utility driver.
- Complete the process of installing the driver on the device.
- To complete the installation, complete all the on-screen instructions.
- Details of the scan designated folder should be added.
Going forward, after the installation of the HP Officejet 5610 printer driver, scanning files will take place in a matter of minutes.
How to scan a file on HP Officejet 5610 printer using Windows 10?
Follow the steps to complete the process of scanning a file on the HP Officejet 5610 printer.
- Power up the HP Officejet 5610 printer and the device.
- Move over to the printer and open the scanner.
- Take the desired document and place it on the glass scanner.
- Make sure the document is placed facing downwards on the scanner.
- The document should be aligned accurately.
- Click Scan on the printer. Make necessary changes that are needed.
- Adjust the colors and orientation of the file.
- Enter the type of file that it should be saved as. Choose a JPEG or PDF file.
- Click Scan again and the file will be saved in the designated folder.
With this, the scanned file can be accessed from the chosen folder. The file can then be shared from the device.
How to scan a file on HP Officejet 5610 using HP Smart app?
The file can be scanned using the HP Smart app as well. With the HP Smart app, the process is simple and can be completed in a matter of minutes. To download the HP Officejet 5610 Smart App, move over the device and complete the instructions below.
- Power up the HP Officejet 5610 and the Windows 10 device.
- Move over to Microsoft app store and download the HP Smart app.
- Download the application and install it on the device.
- Open the HP Smart App, register to an HP account, and add the HP Officejet 5610 printer.
- This will connect the printer and the device.
- Scan a file with the instructions given above.
- The file will be saved in the designated folder.
- The scanned file can now be shared with other devices through the HP Smart app.