How to connect the Epson printer to the wifi?
The steps here will help the user connect the Epson printer to a wifi connection. Before proceeding with the steps, if you wish to have professional assistance through the process, then you have the option of contacting us to complete the connecting of the Epson printer to the wifi connection.
What do you need to connect the Epson printer to the wifi?
- An active wireless connection is vital for the process of connecting the Epson printer to the wireless connection.
- The connection of wireless connection should be active and stable.
- Make a note of the wireless connections credentials.
- Ensure that the printer is placed close to the wireless connection.
- The printer should be placed close to the router so that are no interruptions.
- There are multiple ways in which the printer can be connected to the wireless connection
- Wireless Wizard Setup
- With the printer powered up and the wireless connection active, proceed to establish the connection.
- Move over to the Epson printer’s touch panel and choose the wireless settings option.
- Following this, scroll further down to choose the wireless wizard setup.
- On choosing this, the desired wireless connection will show up.
- Choose it and enter the wifi password. Give it a few minutes.
- The connection will be established between the printer and the wireless connection.
The WPS system is the easiest way in which the printer can be connected to a wireless connection. It is vital that the printer and the wireless router be placed close to the wireless printer. Follow the steps below to complete connecting the printer to a wireless connection.
- Power up the Epson printer and ensure the wifi connection is active.
- Locate the WPS push button on the printer and on the router.
- Move over to the wireless router and move to the rear end.
- The WPS button will be found on the rear end of the wireless router.
- Press and hold the WPS push button down.
- Locate the WPS push button on the Epson printer.
- Click the wireless settings option and choose WPS.
- Furthermore, select the WPS push button. At the same time, press the WPS button on the router.
- The connection will be established in a few minutes. Complete the process and use the Epson printer.
Contact us for further assistance to connect the Epson printer to a wireless connection.