How to Connect HP Envy Pro 6400 Printer to Wi-Fi
Are you trying to set up your Envy Pro 6400 printer to a wireless network? Or, are you looking for simple wireless setup instructions online? Then you have reached the spot with clear-cut Envy Pro 6400 printer wireless setup instructions. Here, we have detailed three easy wireless setup steps. The first two methods are more appropriate. If you cannot connect using the first two methods, then move on to the third method. All the three Envy Pro 6400 printer wireless setup methods are as follows:
Connect my Envy Pro 6400 printer to my Wi-Fi
To connect your HP Envy Pro 6400 printer to the Wi-Fi network at ease, you will have to follow the set of wireless setup instructions given below:
- Press and hold the power button to boot up your printer device.
- Now, go to the settings menu and choose the devices menu using the arrow keys.
- Next, using the arrow keys, reach the LAN settings.
- From the LAN settings, you should pick the wireless LAN setup menu.
- Your device will now look for an active wireless network.
- If the searching process is continuing for a long, then stop the process and enter the name of your wireless network manually.
- Now, enter the Wi-Fi network password and wait until you see a wireless network connection confirmation message.
Add the wireless printer to the computer
On connecting your HP Envy Pro 6400 printer to a Wi-Fi network, you will have to add it to the computer to explore the wireless printing service of your desire. Following are the steps with which you can connect your wireless HP Envy Pro 6400 printer to the computer in no time.
- Go to the Windows menu, and reach the devices and printers option.
- Now, tap on Add a printer option and follow the on-screen instructions to complete adding your wireless Envy Pro 6400 printer to the computer.
- Next, try testing your printer by taking a test printout. If the process is hassle-free, then stop with this method.
- Else, go to the next step.
HP Envy Pro 6400 printer not connects using the first two methods
If your HP Envy Pro 6400 printer is prompting wireless setup errors or the printer is not printing any copies wirelessly, you will have to do the following. At times, outdated driver software might be the reason for wireless connectivity problems. In this case, you will have to update the HP Envy Pro 6400 driver to the latest version available in the market. Listed below are some of the steps with which you can download and install the printer driver software at ease.
- Find a genuine manufacturer’s website and look for compatible driver software.
- You will have to click on the direct HP Envy Pro 6400 driver download link and get the driver file downloaded on your PC.
- Run the PC and follow the instructions from the installation setup wizard to update the driver software.
- To update the driver automatically, you will have to tap on the automatic driver update menu.
- In this case, you can get the driver file updated without the need for human efforts.
- Now, try taking a wireless printout of your choice.
- Your wireless HP Envy Pro 6400 printer will connect with the computer in no time.
Note A wireless printer is now highly preferred by most people. For most business people who wish to take printouts wirelessly on the go, you will have to follow the set of wireless connection methods listed above to connect your HP Envy Pro 6400 printer to the wireless network in no time.