connect workforce pro wf-3820 to MacBook
Connecting Workforce pro WF – 3820 printer to MacBook may sound like a long process, but it is easy. It can be done in two ways, connecting through a USB cable, connecting it by WiFi.
Steps to connect the epson WF-3820 to the MacBook.
- Begin the setup by unloading the printer components and the power cables of Workforce Pro WP-3820.
- Remove all the tapes from the printer and go through the user manual to set up.
- Insert the ink cartridges in the respective slots of the printer.
- Connect the power cord of the printer to the power socket.
- Once the printer is set up, power on the printer to connect it to the MacBook device.
Connecting through USB Cable
- Place the Workforce pro-WF 3820 printer near the MacBook.
- Connect one end of the USB cord to the desired hole of the PC.
- Plug the other end of the cable into the printer.
- Now turn on the Workforce pro-WF 3820 printer and the MacBook device to ensure if the connection is stable.
- Open the printer setting and check for any error messages or queues on the printer.
- Load the papers on the paper tray.
- Select the file to print and start printing.
Connecting through WiFi
- Connecting the Workforce Pro WF-3820 through a WiFi network is easy and less troublesome.
- Ensure that the Workforce WF 3820 printer and the device stay connected to the same WiFi network.
- Connect the printer to the WiFi network by enabling the router.
- Check for the wireless connection option on the Workforce Pro WP-3820 printer and turn it on.
- Open the device and scan for the printer to start connecting.
- Add the Workforce WP printer to the device and set up the wireless connection.
- Print a sample page to ensure the performance of the printer.