Fixing hp printer not printing issue
If you are facing the HP printer going offline issue, and to get it online you will have to know why this error is coming on your Printer. To fix the hp printer is not printing issues you have to follow the following solutions.
HP Printer is not printing issue:
Let’s continue with the simple troubleshooting steps to resolve the HP printer do not print properly issue.
- Step 1: Firstly, check the paper tray for enough printing sheets.
- Step 2: FirstlyIn case there is a sufficient volume of printing sheets, then check that there is no paper blocking the paper tray.
- Step 3: If there is a paper clot, then remove it without damaging the paper tray.
- Step 4: Now, check the ink levels and toner levels. If you find ink or toner draining, then immediately the cartridge for better performance.
- Step 5: In most cases, on doing all the steps, the problem will resolve, and you can start printing your files.
Check your HP Printer Status
To setup HP Deskjet 3634 All-in-one printer on MAC, follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Firstly, turn on your Windows 10 system and then reach the control panel.
- Step 2: Then continue with tapping on the devices and printers menu.
- Step 3: Now, find your printer and right-click on it.
- Step 4: You will see a list of print jobs in the print queue.
- Step 5: Next, find the properties menu and look for what’s wrong with your HP printer.
- Step 6: On getting to know the printer status, click on the troubleshoot menu to troubleshoot the HP printer problem at ease.
- Step 7: Now, you can continue with your print jobs.
Cancel all Print Jobs on your HP Printer
To cancel a print job in the print queue of your HP printer, you will have to do the following set of instructions:
- Step 1: Firstly, land on the control panel of your HP printer.
- Step 2: Next, select the devices and printers menu to find your printer.
- Step 3: On tapping your printer model, you see a list of menus.
- Step 4: Choose to see what your printer is printing currently and the list of print jobs in the print queue.
- Step 5: Next, choose a print job you want to cancel, or select all the print jobs and hit on the cancel menu to cancel the print jobs of your choice.
Set your HP Printer as Default
To set your HP printer as the default printer, you will have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- Step 1: Firstly, from the Start menu of your Windows 10 system, choose the settings menu.
- Step 2: Then continue with tapping on the devices menu.
- Step 3: Under the devices menu, you will see all the printers in connection with your computer.
- Step 4: Now, select the printer you wish to set a default. And then click on the set as the default menu.
- Step 5: Wait for some time until your preferred printer turns into the default printer.
- Step 6: Now, check the printer performance by printing your desired home or business files.
Basic HP Printer Troubleshooting
The usual HP printer troubleshooting steps are as follows. Using these instructions, you can resolve most of the HP printer problem at ease:
- Step 1: Firstly, look to that both your HP printer and computer are working effectively on their jobs.
- Step 2: Now, disconnect the USB cable and the power cable from the HP printer and the computer.
- Step 3: After 30 seconds to 60 seconds, reconnect the power cable and boot both the computer and the HP printer.
- Step 4: Now, reconnect the USB cable and check if your system has the latest printer version.
- Step 5: Check your device performance by assigning a print task.
Update HP Printer Driver
To update the HP printer driver at ease, you will have to follow the set of steps listed below for your understanding:
- Step 1: From the Start menu of your Windows, find the device manager menu and land on it.
- Step 2: Now, you will find a list of devices. From those devices, you will have to choose a specific device you want to update.
- Step 3: Next, right-click on the particular device and tap on the update driver menu.
- Step 4: Now, your device will automatically find the latest driver software and download the file.
- Step 5: You will have to follow the installation setup wizard to complete the driver update.