Fix Error Printing in HP Envy 4520 Printer
Errors will occur from time to time with the HP Envy 4520 printer. The key is to find the solution to remove the error. When it comes to HP printers, it is vital to have knowledge of a few simple troubleshooting issues.
Follow the instructions below to assist in the process of removing printing errors with the HP Envy 4520 printer.
Here are the guidelines to remove the “Error-printing” message from the HP Envy 4520.
- Remove the HP Envy 4520 from the printer network system. Give it a few minutes to remain disconnected and then reconnect it back to the printer network.
- Before proceeding further, open the Printer Queue and make sure all the print jobs are removed before proceeding further.
- Proceed to uninstall the HP Envy 4520 printer driver. This is to make sure to remove any underlying issue with the HP Envy 4520 printer driver.
- Change the startup type to Automatic mode. For this, open the Services app, and choose Print Spooler.
- Right-click on Printer Spooler and choose the startup type to Automatic.
- Following this, restart the printer. To restart the HP Envy 4520 printer, remove the power cord of the HP printer.
- Remove the power cord from the power supply. Allow the printer to remain idle for a few minutes.
If you are unable to complete the process of removing the error from the HP Envy 4520 printer, then you can contact the experts in our team to complete the HP Envy 4520 printer issue.