Epson XP-810 Driver
Epson XP-810 Printer is an ultra-slim small-in-one wireless printer. It has the efficiency to copy a maximum of 99 files. It has the efficiency to deliver high-quality photos.
Installing the Epson XP-810 Driver on your windows or mac computer , you can print, copy, and scan documents in color, as well as black and white. This printer has Durable Ultra inks for colors such as Yellow, Cyan, Magenta, and Black.
Epson XP 810 First Time Printer Setup
- Step 1: Open the box and take out the printer from the box
- Step 2: Remove all the packages and coverings from inside and outside the printer.
- Step 3: Place your printer in a convenient place near to a power plug.
- Step 4: Connect the Epson XP 810 printer and power plug.
- Step 5: Turn on the printer.
- Step 6: Tear off all the coverings from the ink cartridges and shake well.
- Step 7: Install the ink cartridges in the appropriate slots.
- Step 8: Open the paper tray and place compatible papers into it.
- Step 9: Connect the printer and device with a USB cable and ON it.
- Step 10: Download compatible Epson XP-810 driver for your printer model and start installing it.
- Step 11: Complete the installation as per the on-screen instructions.
- Step 12: Finally, try printing a sample paper to ensure perfect printer setup.
Epson XP 810 Software
- Mac OS X 10.15 Catalina
- Mac OS X 10.14 Mojave
- Mac OS X 10.13 High Sierra
- Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Windows 10 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (32/64bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64bit)
- Windows Vista SP2 (32/64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 (32/64bit)
Epson XP 810 Driver Download on Windows
- Epson XP-810 driver download and install are necessary for the proper functioning of the printer.
- Epson XP-810 Driver and software is available for Windows OS.
- If you need the basic version, insert the CD and install it.
Epson XP 810 Driver Download on Mac
- Download and install the compatible driver and make use of all advanced features while using this printer.
- For basic version driver, load the CD with the Epson XP 810 printer and install.
- Now, if you want the updated version printer driver, use instructions to install it.
Epson XP 810 Driver Install for Windows
- Step 1: Go to www.epson.co.uk on your browser.
- Step 2: Search for Epson xp-810 printer and choose the download option.
- Step 3: You will see three options – Utilities, Firmware, and Driver.
- Step 4: Choose the option – drivers.
- Step 5: Go to the system administrator and sign in using username, as well as password.
- Step 6: Tap on the option, start menu and go to the device manager.
- Step 7: Access the menu and you will see a list of several hardware categories.
- Step 8: Double-click on your preferred device and access the driver option.
- Step 9: Choose “update printer driver for Epson XP-810“.
- Step 10: Fill in the password for administrator. Now, windows will look for the most recent updates.
- Step 11: Once it gets the latest update, the system installs it.
- Step 12: Ensure that your printer is properly working.
Epson XP 810 Driver Install for Mac
- Step 1: Open the CD tray and insert the CD on it.
- Step 2: Choose MAC OS X folder and a list of languages will appear.
- Step 3: Now, in French, Italian, and English, select Epson Easy Photo Print, as well as Epson Print CD.
- Step 4: Choose the Epson XP 810 printer driver on the device and provide the essential details.
- Step 5: Proceed with the installation process and agree with all the terms and conditions.
- Step 6: Choose the option – Easy install and wait till the installation gets completed.
- Step 7: After that, restart both Epson XP 810 printer and Mac device. Then choose the Applications/ Utility folder.
- Step 8: Select “printer setup” and make a connection between your printer and driver using WIFI or USB.
Epson XP-810 Connect Services
Epson XP 810 Printer setup
- The printer allows you to print a maximum of 9 pages in one minute.
- It supports Epson Micro Piezo Inkjet technology and has a display size of 1.44-inch.
- The printing resolution for black and white, as well as colour print, is 5760 x 1440 dpi.
Epson XP 810 Printer Services
- Epson XP-810 has a media capacity of 10 for Envelope and 100 for plain paper.
- It has several features, which includes red-eye correction and photo restoration.
- The printer is compatible with matte paper, A4 sheets, semi-glossy papers, and glossy photo sheets.
Epson XP 810 Support
- Epson XP-810 printer driver is compatible with Google Cloud Print and Air Print.
- You can connect this printer with USB 2.0 interface.
- The connection between printer and device is possible using WiFi Direct security protocols.