Epson XP-6100 Driver
Download the Latest Epson XP 6100 driver for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Mac OS Mojave, High Sierra, and Mac OS X El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks and Mountain Lion. Find the version of your OS and install Epson XP 6100 driver using the Printer Manual.
From Epson XP-6100 printer, you can print, copy, and scan documents in colour, as well as black and white. This printer has Durable Ultra inks for colours such as Yellow, Cyan, Magenta, and Black.
Epson XP 6100 Software
Epson XP 6100 printer is well suitable for the Windows and Mac OS versions. It is applicable for printing from anywhere. The Epson XP 6100 printer is compatible with smart devices like the Android tablet, smartphone, iPad, and iPhone.
- Mac OS X 10.15 Catalina
- Mac OS X 10.14 Mojave
- Mac OS X 10.13 High Sierra
- Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Windows 10 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (32/64bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64bit)
- Windows Vista SP2 (32/64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 (32/64bit)
Epson XP 6100 Driver Download on Windows
- Epson XP-6100 driver download and install are necessary for the proper functioning of the printer.
- Epson XP-6100 Driver and software is available for Windows OS.
- If you need the basic version, insert the CD and install it.
Epson XP 6100 Driver Download on Mac
Now, Epson XP-6100 printer driver and software are accessible for Mac versions as well.
- Download and install the compatible driver and make use of all advanced features while using this printer.
- For basic version driver, load the CD with the Epson XP 6100 printer and install.
- Now, if you want the updated version printer driver, use instructions to install it.
Epson XP 6100 Driver Install for Windows
However, with the updated version, all the advanced features are accessible to you. Thus, while copying, or scanning or printing with Epson XP-6100, you can use all the features. For printer driver download and install, you can get steps for printer update are:
- Step 1: Select your Epson printer and choose the download option.
- Step 2: You will see three options – Utilities, Firmware, and Driver.
- Step 3: Choose the option – drivers.
- Step 4: Go to the system administrator and sign in using username, as well as password.
- Step 5: Tap on the option, start menu and go to the device manager.
- Step 6: Access the menu and you will see a list of several hardware categories.
- Step 7: Double-click on your preferred device and access the driver option.
- Step 8: Choose “update printer driver for Epson XP-6100“.
- Step 9: Fill in the password for administrator. Now, windows will look for the most recent updates.
- Step 10: Once it gets the latest update, the system installs it.
- Step 11: Ensure that your printer is properly working.
Epson XP 6100 Driver Install for Mac
Epson XP-6100 printer driver is available for Mac operating system. For installation, you can either contact us or get the latest driver. Not only has this but also got the instructions for installation.
Or else you can use the CD that comes with your Epson printer. By inserting the CD, you can install the Epson XP-6100 driver, but it will the basic version only. For this, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Open the CD tray and insert the CD on it.
- Step 2: Choose MAC OS X folder and a list of languages will appear.
- Step 3: Now, in French, Italian, and English, select Epson Easy Photo Print, as well as Epson Print CD.
- Step 4: Choose the Epson XP 6100 printer driver on the device and provide the essential details.
- Step 5: Proceed with the installation process and agree with all the terms and conditions.
- Step 6: Choose the option – Easy install and wait till the installation gets completed.
- Step 7: After that, restart both Epson XP 6100 printer and Mac device. Then choose the Applications/ Utility folder.
- Step 8: Select “printer setup” and make a connection between your printer and driver using WIFI or USB.
Epson XP 6100 First Time Printer Setup
The first time printer setup is an essential process. The first time printer setup consists of several steps, you must implement one by one. The Epson XP-6100 printer setup process starts from unboxing to printing a paper.
Now, have a look at the printer setup steps mentioned below. With these steps, you can easily, quickly, and properly set up the printer.
- Step 1: Open the box and take out the printer from the box
- Step 2: Remove all the packages and coverings from inside and outside the printer.
- Step 3: Place your printer in a convenient place near to a power plug.
- Step 4: Connect the Epson XP 6100 printer and power plug.
- Step 5: Turn on the printer.
- Step 6: Tear off all the coverings from the ink cartridges and shake well.
- Step 7: Install the ink cartridges in the appropriate slots.
- Step 8: Open the paper tray and place compatible papers into it.
- Step 9: Connect the printer and device with a USB cable and ON it.
- Step 10: Download compatible Epson XP-6100 driver for your printer model and start installing it.
- Step 11: Complete the installation as per the on-screen instructions.
- Step 12: Finally, try printing a sample paper to ensure perfect printer setup.
Note: You can connect the printer and device using your WiFi network as well. Moreover, if interested you can make use of SD card for printing purpose. You can select the connectivity mode as per your preference.
Epson XP 6100 Connect Services
Epson XP 6100 Printer setup
- The printer allows you to print a maximum of 9 pages in one minute.
- It supports Epson Micro Piezo Inkjet technology and has a display size of 1.44-inch.
- The printing resolution for black and white, as well as colour print, is 5760 x 1440 dpi.
Epson XP 6100 Printer Services
- Epson XP-6100 has a media capacity of 10 for Envelope and 100 for plain paper.
- It has several features, which includes red-eye correction and photo restoration.
- The printer is compatible with matte paper, A4 sheets, semi-glossy papers, and glossy photo sheets.
Epson XP 6100 Support
- Epson XP-6100 printer driver is compatible with Google Cloud Print and Air Print.
- You can connect this printer with USB 2.0 interface.
- The connection between printer and device is possible using WiFi Direct security protocols.