Brother MFC-J4335DW Driver
Download the Latest Brother MFC-J4335DW driver for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 OS versions. The printer drivers are available for Mac OS Mojave, High Sierra, and Mac OS X El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks and Mountain Lion. Find the Version of your OS and install Brother MFC-J4335DW printer using the Manual.
Brother MFC-J4335DW Setup
- Unbox the brand new Brother MFC-J4335DW and prepare to begin the setup process.
- Connect the power cord and power up the Brother printer.
- Place the paper in the tray by pulling it out and aligning it with the markers.
- Proceed to insert the ink cartridges in the slot now and release it on hearing a click.
- Move over to the Brother printer’s display and make a few changes. Set the time and date.
- Begin the print setup and update the language and fax features.
- On the device, visit the Brother Printer’s Website to download and install the Brother MFC-J4335DW driver.
- Key in the printer and the operating system details, download the driver and complete the installation.
- After installing, connect the Brother MFC-J4335DW to a wireless network using the Wireless Device Setup Wizard, key in the Wi-Fi credentials.
- Give the printer a test run and check if the connection has been established properly.
- For the Brother MFC-J4335DW wireless setup click here.
Brother MFC-J4335DW Mac driver
Follow the below steps to download the Brother MFC-J4335DW Driver for a Mac Device.
- Power up the device and connect it with a network.
- Visit the Brother Printer’s Website and key in the printer’s model – Brother MFC-J4335DW.
- Ensure to add the right operating system, in this case, a Mac OS.
- Set the appropriate language and download the Brother MFC-J4335DW driver.
- Open downloaded installer driver, which is ‘Start Here Mac’ on the device.
- Click open on the window that pops up, click Open.
- Click ‘Next’ after reading the Privacy Policies.
- Then, select the type of connection and complete the installation process.
Brother MFC-J4335DW Windows Driver
Follow the below steps to download the Brother MFC-J4335DW Driver for a Window Device.
The Brother MFC-J4335DW driver for Windows can be downloaded and install using the installation disc or the Website.
- Power up the device and connect it with a network.
- Visit the Brother Printer’s Website and enter the printer’s model – Brother MFC-J4335DW.
- Key in the details of the Operating System, in this case, Windows OS.
- Choose the right language and then proceed to download the Brother MFC-J4335DW Driver.
- Open the downloaded file and proceed to install it.
- Click open on the window that pops up; click Open.
- Follow the on-screen prompts. Read the Policy Privacy and click ‘Next’.
- Choose the connectivity option. In a few seconds, the connection will be established.
If you wish to use the CD to install the driver, you should insert the CD and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Brother MFC-J4335DW WiFi Setup
Follow the below steps to setup the Brother MFC-J4335 DW printer to a wireless network.
- Make sure you have an active wireless network connection before you proceed with the WiFi setup.
- Power up the Brother printer and the device.
- During the installation of the driver, choose the connectivity option.
- Select Wireless Network Connection and click ‘Next’ to proceed.
- Within a few seconds, a list of available wireless networks will pull up.
- Choose the wireless connection and key in the network credentials.
- Confirm the connection and proceed with the installation process.
Brother MFC-J4335DW Scan Setup
Here are the steps to follow to complete the Brother MFC-J4335DW Scan Setup.
- Switch on the printer and connect to a wireless network.
- Take the desired document to scan and place it on the glass scanner.
- Click the Scan option on the printer’s display home screen.
- From the given options, choose the type of document that is being scanned.
- Choose the details as to where the paper should be sent or saved
- To send it to the device, choose the device name that appears on the list.
- The same details can be done using the Brother driver on the device.
- Once all the necessary details are entered, proceed to hit ‘Scan’.
With this, the document will now be digitalized onto the device.
Brother MFC-J4335DW Copy Setup
Follow the below instructions to Scan a document using the Brother MFC-J4335DW.
- Load the paper into the paper tray as necessary.
- Proceed to place the document that needs to be copied.
- Click the Copy icon on the printer’s display.
- Set the required details in terms of size and quality on the display screen.
- To change the paper size, go to options and key in the size and type of paper feed.
- Choose between Black and Color options and proceed to make your copies.
Brother MFC-J4335DW Fax Setup
Use the below guidelines to assist in the process of setting up fax for the Brother MFC-J4335DW.
- Power up the printer and place the document on the scanner glass.
- You could also place the paper in the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Move over to the printer’s display and select the fax icon.
- Proceed to complete the fax setup details such as Fax number and caller ID.
- Make the final changes for the document in terms of quality, size, etc.
- Hit the Fax Start option, and choose a scanned color.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and proceed to send the file.
Brother MFC-J4335DW USB Setup
Follow the below steps to connect the Brother MFC-J4335DW printer with a USB
- Before beginning the process, ensure that all the USB cables are disconnected between the printer and the device.
- Run the Brother MFC-J4335DW and choose USB connectivity when prompted to select connectivity.
- Under the connectivity type -choose Local Connection (USB).
- Manually connect the printer and the device using the UB cable.
- Select the installation type as Standard and proceed.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the driver software installation.
Brother MFC-J4335DW Print Setup
Here are a few steps to assist in the process of setting up Print for the Brother MFC-J4335DW
- Before you begin the process, fill the paper tray with the required amount of paper.
- Open the printer driver on the device.
- Choose the Print menu and choose the Brother MFC-J4335DW printer.
- Select the Printing Preference option.
- On selecting it, choose Media under the Basic tab and key in the details as per the same paper inserted in the feeder.
- Key in details such as paper type, size, color, orientation, and copies to be made.
- If further changes need to be made, choose the Advanced tab and click OK.
- Proceed to print using the printer application.
Wireless Network Using the Setup Wizard from Your Computer
- Begin the process by downloading and installing the Brother MFC-J4335DW driver from the Brother printer’s Website.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- You will find a prompt with the connectivity preference of connecting using a Wireless Network and USB.
- Choose the Wireless Network Connection, WiFi and click ‘Next’.
- Key in the WiFi credentials to authorize the connection.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions.
Within a few steps, the printer will now be connected to a Wireless Network.